Affiliate programme How to join
All travel related websites, blogs, and comparison sites are welcome to sign up as a KLM affiliate partner.
Unfortunately, we do not accept travel agency websites or SEA affiliates. Do you have a flight comparison website, and would you like to use our API? Join the KLM meta search programme. For more information, please contact us.
About the programme
After signing up, we’ll inform you as soon as you have been accepted and can start promoting KLM flights on your website, blog, or app. You’ll get access to the campaigns and materials to be used in your country. Our global tracking solution ensures that you will be compensated for all bookings on KLM.com that have been initiated by your website, irrespective of the country website, departure airport, language, or currency.
When joining our affiliate programme, you earn commission based on the type of flight booking that is made:
- Medium haul: 1% of revenue
- Long haul: 1.5% of revenue
These are the benefits of joining the KLM affiliate programme:
- Link your brand to ours and collaborate with one of the strongest brands in the travel industry
- 30-day cookie lifetime
- Mobile tracking
- Cross-country tracking
- Short approval time of sales
- Tools to facilitate your promotion and optimise conversion: link maker, product feed, custom made (mobile) banners, and a flight search widget